Let me show you how a blank canvas,
a few colors and a couple of brushes can open up a whole
new place in your heART for painting and creating
And I will bring this experience to you in my Online Studio
- Wanted to paint but were afraid you would fail?
- Wondered IF you could paint at all?
- Tried painting but quit because you thought it wasn’t good enough?
- Spent most of your time taking care of the needs of others?
- Set your dreams aside…believing now they are now just childhood fantasies?
- Had a stirring in your heart that you were made for something more?
- Longed to follow your heart…but believe it’s far too late?
if you answered yes to any of these…
then it is time to give your heart some much needed therapy
What is heART Club?
heART Club is an online painting club where you’ll learn to paint with less fear and discover a place where your heART finds creativity and freedom.
You’ll learn to find joy in colors and brush strokes and even mistakes, and embrace your uniqueness as an individual and an artist.
Most importantly, you’ll discover how deeply you…and what you create…are needed.
You will have the opportunity to paint LIVE with me weekly in our private heART Club group.
I want you to feel like you have a front row seat and you are the teachers pet
I will keep this simple and teach just like I would in person.
I will help you paint without fear of mistakes or that it’s not good enough.
I will show you how to create beautiful colors from just a limited palette.
I will show you how to make different textures with just a few brushes.
I will show you that you can do something you didn’t know you could do.
HEY there, I’m Laurie!
I am a passionate and fearless (most days) self taught artist who loves to share with you that you do not have to paint perfectly…you just need a love for colors and movement and adventure!
I started teaching kids art in my basement back in 2011. Looking for a way to be home with my then 3 year old and pursue a passion that I loved…teaching and art…I started Pieces of My Art. It has grown to become more than I have ever imagined. A gift to me and others as we tend to our hearts through the creative expression of painting.
So what exactly does happen in heART Club?
You will give space for your heart, your heart will be filled.
You will take a break away from your everyday life, your mind will rest from it all for the moment.
You will catch your breath…you will gain some strength to face the rhythms of life.
click below to join heart club
What does heART club include?
- 3 NEW Painting Tutorials per Month
- Access to the video library at any time
- Printable and Traceable Templates when applicable
- A community FACEBOOK Group to watch the LIVE trainings, learn new techniques, share your progress and make new friends.
Plus, these bonuses throughout the year…
- Watercolor Tutorials
- Lettering Tutorials
- Discounts on Online Painting Challenges
- Local Meet Ups with Members
What will happen after I sign up?
- As soon as you sign up, you’ll get a welcome email with a video showing you the simple supplies you will need.
- I will give you my suggested supply list along with the link to purchase the exact supplies I will be using.
- You’ll also get an invitation to join the HeART Club Facebook group, where you can participate in Laurie’s live tutorials,
- You will receive a weekly email with the schedule of what’s coming up and a recording of that week’s LIVE video so you can watch, pause, replay to paint along at your own pace.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve never painted before. Will I be able to keep up?
I do have some painting experience. Will this be too basic for me?
What supplies do I need in order to participate, and how much will they cost?
What kinds of things will we paint?
What if the live training times don’t work for me?
Do you have a refund policy?
I have another question that’s not answered here.
Click below to join HeART Club!
“I have painted with “Pieces of My Art” and thoroughly enjoyed it. Laurie is an excellent teacher. She allows plenty of time and is encouraging through the whole experience. I love the pieces that she offers. I highly recommend her.”
I have loved being in the Heart club. Laurie Is very patient and encouraging. I am learning to be patient with myself and believe in myself. This is a great group if you want to learn new techniques, learn from such a talented artist, and just do some self care and spend time doing something you enjoy!
I have attended over 30 painting classes in the last 4 years and have absolutely loved every single one of them! Pieces of My Art provides excellent instruction and a fantastic friendly environment to explore your painting skills and creativity.
I highly recommend these classes!
“It’s so much fun and Laurie is amazing. I have learned a lot about how to paint and it’s not as hard as we make it.”
not only has HeART Club taught the art of painting, it’s opened my eyes to seeing the everyday world a little differently. When I see the clouds roll in I don’t only see clouds now. I look at all the colors and layers and textures – same things goes for sunsets and landscapes – it’s really interesting
heART Club was a rewind of my love of painting that had been on the back burner for 40 years. It was a great way to get familiar with painting, mixing colors, and following simple instructions to make paintings I am proud to share. I have even encouraged friends to join the fun, and rewarding heART Club.
I love being a part of heART Club!
Since joining the heART Club, I am painting almost every week. I have learned more about mixing a multitude of colors using only 5 different paint colors. I love that we paint so many different types of paintings. It keeps it interesting and fun! Wednesdays are now my absolute favorite day of the week now! I get to paint! Laurie is the BEST!